Friday, April 19, 2013

Yas Waterworld

Yesterday was the first day where women's night at Yas Waterworld took place! & I have to say it was

SO MUCH FUN!! There are so many varieties of games you can ride & it was so much bigger in size

than Wild Wadi! I loved the fact how there were 4 locker rooms, two for males & the other two for

females! I also liked the souq that they have! However the only two comments I have got is that, one,

we paid AED355 for premier tickets which is AED145 more than the regular tickets but not once did

they check out tickets prior getting onto the game! Two, the time frame was not enough at all! Wome's

night opens from 8pm to 12am however we were only able to ride 4 games out of a total of 43!! other

than that I had a blast & you girls have to go check this place out! <3



No comments:

Post a Comment