Saturday, April 27, 2013

Friday Special

Friday was a great day! I obviously love food & I got to try a new place with amazing company! So

there is this new place called "Circle Cafe" Raha Garden Plaza, in Khalifa City A, Abu Dhabi. I've

been seeing many people post pictures on Instagram of them dinning there so I was super excited to try

it! We got there at around 9:30pm so we weren't that hungry! We decided to have the vanilla fudge

cake, the ice cream cake & the cheesecake. I honestly liked the cheesecake the most since I love oven

baked cheesecake, I also liked the vanilla fudge cake but it tasted really normal; nothing special at all.

The ice cream cake I did not like at all. As for the drinks we ordered Fruitini & Mojito which were both

quite good. From the rate of 10 I'd honestly give them a 6/7.





1 comment:

  1. Have you tried visiting them for breakfast? For me, that's my favourite time to visit and have their yummy bagels. http://www.circle-cafe.com/?p=home/breakfast

    ReplyDelete