Monday, April 15, 2013

Highlight of YEAR 2013

My highlight for this year although it has just started was Skydiving <333! I have always wanted to do

so!! My friend Asma was so sweet to surprise me and take me to SkyDive Dubai! After a yummy

breakfast at PQ in JBR we headed to SkyDive Dubai and jumped off an actual HELICOPTER! The

experience was just AH-MAZING!! So I was a it nervous when we were hundreds of feet off the

ground!! But the fear just flew out the window the second I jumped off the aircraft! My ears hurt in the

beginning of the jump but everything was well once the parachute opened! What I really liked about

SkyDive Dubai was that I was given a DVD with a video of the entire experience & a CD with the

images of the jump!

Next thing on my bucket list includes bungle jumping & swimming with a shark in the ocean! Can't

wait <3! 

No comments:

Post a Comment