Sunday, June 2, 2013

Final Post

This is my final post, however this doesn't mean goodbye. I might keep this blog open and use it as my 

official blog in order to post all my favorite subjects which include makeup products, makeup 

tutorialsdelicious restaurants and all those sort of interesting subjects we girls all love! 

Now as one of the project requirements I have to write how I found google tools beneficial! Honestly 

speaking, some google tools I found very interesting and very helpful while some google tools I didn't 

that interesting or beneficiary. 

Some google tools I really liked included: Google Calendar, Twitter, Google Maps & Gmail







Other google tools I didn't find extremely interesting or beneficiary included: Google Drive, 

Delicious.com & digg.com

In general, I found the teaching sessions of these google tools were very helpful in getting some of my 

projects done. I really enjoyed the sessions themselves and my colleagues were able to help me in 

gaining knowledge on many tools I didn't even know existed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment